Monday, March 2, 2015

A Winter Blog Break

My hip is hurting, this made me think about all my options. By the way, I chose a heating pad. One that I made out of a hand towel and filled with rice. (crochet cover here)
So we survived February and now March (in like a Lion March) is upon us. One month closer to fine weather. This week I have great plans to finish up some lingering projects. On that note I am going to take a Winter Blog Break. About a week or so, see you then. Stitch up something fun while I'm gone.

1 comment:

Jeanneke said...

Enjoy the break (projects)!
Hopefully your hip will be better soon.
Cheers,

Jeanneke.

Service Quilts, A Comfort Kitty Quilt

As quilters we gather fabric. (notice I did not say hoard or stash or any of the descriptive words that seem to be taking on a negativ...