A Few of My Favorite Blogs, Number Three, De Zondagssteek



In the quilting world there are so many talented bloggers. Jeanneke is one of those. Her blog is a colorful, interesting and engaging discussion of quilting and life in her part of the world,  The Netherlands. For example, the Christmas Star featured in several of her posts, clearly illustrates her design sense and color esthetic. (photo from her blog) Have no fear, most of her posts are translated to English and if not, a translator is available on the site for conversion to any language.


De Zondagssteek is a great example of how the quilting world is defined by fabric, all over the world. Thanks Jeanneke for all your hard work!

 My contribution is this charming little snowflake, Yesterday the measurement on my patio was about 5 inches, this morning another 4 inches have joined the party. Maybe, just maybe I will bundle up and take some pictures. Have a lovely day.

Comments

Jeanneke said…
This is so much an honour and a surprise to me, Corinne.
Thank you very much!
My Christmas was quiet and rather good, but as you can read on my blog and as I read on yours now my Christmas afterparty has surprisingly become one big joyful, happy and lovely feast of a very special, touching kind.
Thank you once again.
Cheers!

Jeanneke.
Corrine said…
You are most welcome, I am always inspired by your posts and your optimism, very inspiring.