9 Days Left, Have You Started Wrapping?


Description: Description: ATT00024..jpg


This snowman is ready for the Big Day! He is even telling the neighboring rabbit family all about his wish list. He already has his hat and scarf. The coal buttons are holding up quite well in this snowfall. Mmm, maybe a Snow Mrs.?



Wonder what he wants? No matter what it is I am sure that a nice little wrapping on the package will make him happy!




As our time moves along, I like to start wrapping things up before the last 7 days. Many, many times I would come home from work on Christmas Eve (after midnight) and have a mountain of gifts to wrap and tag. It was awful. No more, I am done on day 10, that is my rule. Gift cards are mailed, gifts are wrapped and tagged. Ready for giving. I found this super elegant example on the  Splenderosa Blog. I think they are stunning. Notice the scallop cut heart. A personal message could be written there, how special! That color, a French Gray shade is just lovely

Comments

gwensews said…
My gifts are, in fact, wrapped and sitting, just waiting for Christmas. Everything is done. Yay.
Corrine said…
You are good, no doubt about it. I have one more to post and that's about it, oh, and two scarfs to wrap. That's it. I think. I am just a little behind this year!