The Sewist Finds a Definition of Tranquility

On a tranquil stretch of North Carolina shore my Dear Sister and her Family spend their precious time sharing their down time and enjoying life. Here is where they unwind, relax and recharge. 

This is the view from their dock. Scrub pine, cypress trees, and wetlands form the boundary of their back yard. How can you not find peace here.
A little peninsula juts out into the water, providing a quiet cove to shelter a boat.

Four generations of women in our family as they walk toward the water.  A special moment for me.  My Mother (94 years,) my Sister, my Niece and my Great Niece.  

Gratuity Moment: some peace  

Comments

julochka said…
it looks totally idyllic!
Corrine said…
It really is, unfortunately it is over 1000 miles away so drop in visits are few and far between!!