My Tuesday Quilt group presented our 9 patch blocks this morning. This is a scrap quilt from donated and stash fabrics. Our first 6 blocks were due today, here they are.
That is a lot of color. We are fortunate that there are several people in the group have a great eye for color and value. It is not me by the way. I have always been rather subdued with my color choices and traditional patterns. Boring in a way, but mostly traditional to my mind.
On that subject (color) I have more information coming.
There is still an ongoing conversation on just how we will set these blocks among the members. I am not sure if a decision was made, I was talking too much. Can't wait to see how it goes myself.
Gratuity Moment: fellow quilters with vision
| the fall/not Halloween 9 patch group project |
That is a lot of color. We are fortunate that there are several people in the group have a great eye for color and value. It is not me by the way. I have always been rather subdued with my color choices and traditional patterns. Boring in a way, but mostly traditional to my mind.
On that subject (color) I have more information coming.
There is still an ongoing conversation on just how we will set these blocks among the members. I am not sure if a decision was made, I was talking too much. Can't wait to see how it goes myself.
Gratuity Moment: fellow quilters with vision
Comments