Do you like to discover new quilt designs? Are you looking for a specific pattern? Well, this site might be for you. Each week they distribute a new free design for download.
http://www.freequiltpatterns.info/
This quilt has been washed and used for a long time. The background fabric is muslin, the stars are scrap fabrics from clothing and other sewing projects. It is what was referred to, by GM as cot sized, actually a twin-bed size quilt. I have two of these in this color and another two in a bright yellow. These are so soft from use. They show some wear and I plan to go over them closely to check for loosened stitches or tears. They are treasures.
Gratuity Moment: a beautiful morning sunrise
http://www.freequiltpatterns.info/
| |||||||||||
This quilt has been washed and used for a long time. The background fabric is muslin, the stars are scrap fabrics from clothing and other sewing projects. It is what was referred to, by GM as cot sized, actually a twin-bed size quilt. I have two of these in this color and another two in a bright yellow. These are so soft from use. They show some wear and I plan to go over them closely to check for loosened stitches or tears. They are treasures.
Gratuity Moment: a beautiful morning sunrise
Comments