Another Event, Don't You Love September?

My tomatoes are taking their time, yes they are. While our nights are quite chilly, down into the high forties, a few of the big girls are higher on the vine and very pink, most of them have been picked because the critters will grab them I am sure. 

While our gardens are in various stages of slowing down, the days warm up and keep the herbs on their perky little stems. I will likely have a good 4 weeks of fresh produce. September is a beautiful month here and I am enjoying every minute of it.

I had a little field trip this morning to Simply You Soap and Candle Company. If you are Pittsburgh local, a little trip to Elizabeth will be a sweet little surprise. This shop and several others offer outstanding products. Everything in this shop is natural and handmade by the owners. I visit a few times per year for myself and gifts. With my super sensitive dry skin, their products have been a lifesaver.
Photo

 PhotoPhotoPhotoPhotoPhoto

The building is a Victorian Train Station. It has been rehabbed and well maintained. Worth a visit.

That said, I originally wanted to alert you to more National Sewing Month events. Island Batiks have a beautiful selection of batiks to share, a super-duper September event, HERE. 

 

Ambassador Connie of Freemotion by the River Blog is one of those Ambassadors, read her post, HERE.  

 

 

Comments