This and That, Links for the Stitcher

 20190526_115643.jpg

I discovered this post, written by Laura of Decor to Adore. It is the second in her series about her tour at this beautiful farm, the time is late winter/early spring. A charming story about P. Allen Smith's farm. From the day he broke ground on this property, I have followed and would have moved there in a blink. Now, IMO there is way too much stuff inside the home. It feels a bit cluttered to me, but to be clear, his taste is amazing. This capsule of bucolic life remains in my mind if only to dream! Interested, HERE.  As with many blogs, there are advertisements, just scroll past. *be sure to read the heading at the top of the page that lists as "Little House." Laura is related to Laura Ingalls Wilder. Yes, of Little House On The Prairie. She has several posts that follow her life and times. 

 20210526_075855 (2).jpg

If you are not inclined to join in on the 30 day Craft Room Challenge project, you may be interested in a gentle challenge posted by The Sentimental Quilter, Kathleen Tracy, HERE. I suspect she and we are not alone with the UFO's. I have a few starts that really didn't work out, I will pack them up, label them and donate them. Someone else may feel the need to work on them. But there are a few that need to have their time in the sun so in my reorganization and clean up, I think I will gather them up and try to finish them. There is a Facebook group included with this challenge and the ladies there encourage and and support other members. 

I started making a little list, well not so little list, for the major projects I want to tackle during the 30 day challenge. I will clean as I go. Yesterday a friend sort of hinted she wanted to see my sewing space. She has been gifted with family members who have these amazing spaces, perfectly organized, a space dedicated to their craft, their artistic projects. I was sincerely embarrassed.  It is that bad. I have started and stopped so many thing during the cold weather. I have multiple new purchases that needed sorted and packed into their project bags. I am hoping to give her the tour at the end of June. The long-arm is the issue....I think. It takes up so much space and visually it dominates the entire space. I am considering a new placement, it will need to be in that room but maybe on the opposite wall? I don't know. We will see. So, on with the list, it is just a jotting down of ideas and I will sort that list into the best fit for each day. Until then, toodles! 

20190526_115511.jpg

Comments