Spring Break

 


Good Morning all. As my favorite season beckons and my conservatory tour starts this week, I am thinking I will take some time to think about the future here. I don't think I have enough to offer my readers these days. My work flow is very slow now. There are tutorials all over the online community that offer so much more than I could ever provide. 12 years is a long time to dedicate to blogging. While many do this as a source of income that has never been my intention. It was a personal journal that grew, and grew. After more than 1 million reads, I think it has done its job. I am not saying that there will never be new content here, it will likely be around once per week. 

That said, toodles for now.  

Comments

marly said…
You've offered many links and ideas that I have found very helpful and appreciate. Quite a few bloggers have stopped because Instagram has created an outlet, but to me it doesn't offer insight into the person, methods, hints, or help. One of the top stitching bloggers posts once a month, updates on life and projects and sometimes a recipe link. Whatever you decide, I hope it's not permanent!
celkalee said…
I agree, I enjoy Instagram in a waiting room because not much concentration is required. Blogging is entirely different in content, time involved, and just general format. I plan to take some time to re-imagine format and schedule. Time is such an issue, not because I lead such an elegant life, but because I live life so much slower these days!!!