Spending Time with Jane, Austen That Is!

 

A little diversion today. I am in the process of cleaning files so regular posting may pause this week. I thought I could wrap it up last week, but noooooo. Well over several thousand files live here and need to be sorted. In the meantime, I though this little diddy was interesting and wanted to share. I found this last November. Really. As a reader I tend to save bits and pieces of interesting articles for reference. So, lets gather our roses, set the table properly, and invite Jane to dinner. Since her life was really a simple one, she often wrote about elegant dinners she experienced in other homes. An amazing woman. 

 

 My vision of a "Jane Austen" house from childhood, HERE.

 One of my favorite reads, about dear Jane, The Jane Austen Society: A Novel 

The Jane Austen quilt,  Jane Austen Quilts Inspired by Her Novels: Gloeggler: 9781604601039:  Amazon.com: Books

Comments