An Unexpected Pause:


 Meet the wild thing, Lola. She seems to be laughing. While this is an earlier photo, she was smaller then. Now she is a large, strong, dog, 75 lbs of curly, precocious, little stinker fun. You have to wonder why two old people adopted such an energy demanding animal. Why, because she keeps us moving, she assures our arthritic joints get their needed range of motion, and yes, it is enjoyable! H-O-W-E-V-E-R...

 Just a quick note to explain the silence here for a few days. On Monday, while walking Miss Lola Bean, I had the opportunity to examine the condition of the new grass seed planted on the back lawn, near a sidewalk. It has been very pokey in its growth, perhaps because the rabbits seem to love it. I was concerned because the weed-wacker men are coming this week and I happened to see another Mama Bunny nesting where they would be cutting, in my attempt to shoo her away, Miss Lola, with her high prey instinct, became very excited. She spotted some deer in the opposite direction, wrapped her leash around my legs and proceeded to dart, approximately 90 miles per hour to greet them. Not good. Long story short, my phone went flying, I did too and I want to let you know, we may need to reseed a couple spots there! While my right sided area smashed the little fledgling blades of grass, the sidewalk did not crack when my head tested its viability. All in all, a wee bit of discomfort continues but I really don't feel like doing all that much for a couple days 😏

Instead, in my head, I have traveled back to London for the Jubilee and stayed a few extra days just to rest.  The Tower Bridge is a sight to see if/when you visit.   May be an image of furniture and indoor

Comments