Hello, News of the Day

 Spring, welcome! Please stay...I'll make tea! On this cold and blustery Sunday in W. Pa. I thought it was time to explain the radio silence. Much to my dismay, this blog, for some reason, has become a fountain of growth. Not in a good way. From day to day it appears as if I have picked up 700 to 3000 new members. I know! I am going to be quiet for about a month to try to figure out what is going on and make some decisions. 

 In the past, activity like this was a precursor to something nefarious and I just cannot handle it. That said, I will check back in the first week in May, while I try to sort this out. Who knows? 

  • keep on stitching Sewtopians, it has been proven, yet again, that the needle arts are beneficial to our physical and emotional health.
  • I have been busy but my photo files have also been invaded, seriously, what is so exciting about some charm squares?
  • Have a blessed Easter and may all your holy days bring peace and calm to your soul.💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖PS: if I can fix this before May, I'll be back!
  • Photo, Aiken House and Garden Blog

Comments