Crossing The Boundary For The First Time


  For the first time in 11 years, I am going to break my promise to not post anything political on this blog.  This decision is not taken lightly. While my cross-stitch projects are few, I follow some dear ladies who design and make their living with selling their patterns. I have come to know a wonderful designer based out of Kherson, Ukraine. She has kept us informed of the activity there and has asked for our support and prayers for her and her countrymen. She does not express political leanings only fear for the current situation. Her comments are relegated to how the tenuous situation is affecting the civilian population. Over the last few weeks, she has shared some troubling news but remains positive and hopeful. Working on cross-stitch designs for Easter, she has remained steadfast. 

Today she posted some new designs and asked for our prayers. I will share that here because the world of those who stitch is one big family. Any support for her Etsy shop would be appreciated, if you do not cross-stitch, that's OK. A little prayer would be appreciated. Thank You. 

Her name us Ekaterina Spaniela.

"Only cross stitch helps to distract from the negative news about the military threat ... So - my Easter design is finished. I look at the rabbits and smile ... I will be happy if you like my new rabbit's design. Design available on Etsy here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/StitchyPrincess
And the news about the military threat is not very good ... the government of the cities begins to recruit civilians for territorial defense 🙁 children often react in emergency situations 🙁
But I pray for a peaceful solution!
and my dear stitching friends - please do not stop praying for the peace!! thanks and hugs!"

  No photo description available.

Comments