Knitting, A One Stitch Project!

 May be an image of indoorGood Morning stitching friends. I hope this finds you well and ready for a little "Fireside Project." Our firewood was delivered the other day and dear son hauled it up to the back door using his big tractor machine. We keep the wood on the back patio, close to the door, because it is heavy to carry any distance. Our wood burning fireplace is in the family room, now we are ready for Winter.

I mentioned knitting the other day and how to start with a simple project, like the Purl Soho wrap entirely made of a garter stitch. I am not giving up on this whole knitting thing. I have a dear friend, an expert, waiting in the wings if I start to stumble. We all know I will!

In the meantime, I noticed that Missouri Star Quilter, Jenny Doan, has teamed up with Jenny Fish (her sister-in-law), to present a quick knit cowl for us, right before the holidays! Jenny mentioned a fact that we already know, most quilters partake in other needle crafts. This video is very entertaining as Jenny learns about knitting! 😊

  • Jenny is using circular needles! Didn't I mention the other day that for non-knitters, like me, do well putting everything on one needle! 
  •  A direct link to the video knitting site, One Big Happy YARN COMPANY, HERE! SCROLL almost to the bottom of the screen to find the video for the cowl! The cowl, cast on.....here 
  • I will give this a try after the holidays, I have chunky yarn in the stash that I will use for this experiment. Follow-up to come!

Have a great day, I am off to yet another appointment with husband, this is what we do, visit doctors😔

We are blooming, I'll share the red one soon, it is amazing!
 

Comments