Tuesday Tea Time-Pumpkin Crafts!

 

 I finished cleaning the little collection in this antique cupboard yesterday. I remember when I received or purchased each one. The one on the bottom shelf, in the middle, my first. It is very special. Today is one of those appointment days so I wanted to get that done. I have had some duplicates that have been gifted to others. The collection is rather large and I need to start downsizing, I am running out of room! So, I'll have a cup of tea while I consider which ones are ready to move on. (If I can!) 

In the meantime, look at these cute as can be pumpkins! Somebody is very creative, tutorial link, below.

 

Here is a nifty little how-to there you go!

  • computers are all humming along now, thanks to my favorite fixer, Chris.
  • I will be finishing all the seams on those flannel recliner pants for the husband, lint!
  • Spider season here, where do they all come from? 
  • quilt of the day: Sunnyside, a Summer weight quilt, washed, rolled and stored for the Winter.

 

 

Comments