Ah, Tuesday and a couple like-minded stitchers are joining me in the studio later today. After a morning of doctors, I need this. We are concentrating on hand work. Cross-Stitch and embroidery, mostly. While we are early in the process on our projects, I know I need to concentrate on some little projects to keep my hands busy! More on that another time.

  On our tea break we are chatting, catching up, and celebrating long friendships. I have made a simple little Apple Tart to go with our tea, I also have some little cucumber sandwich or two way. 

The last of the hydrangea. I absolutely love them and just hate the Winter without flowers. I have just picked the last of the stragglers I think. The stems are limp, but the blooms, exquisite as always.

  • Take time for tea, or coffee, or other beverage. Just settle and enjoy it. Maybe play some favorite soothing music in the background. It will refresh and energize you for the rest of the day,
  • I no longer have a big comfy chair in the studio, but some tolerable Windsors that used to belong with a kitchen set have now taken residence, with cushions!
  • Old friends, none better. 
  • Happy Stitching.

Comments