While dear Nancy Zieman is no longer with us in person, her spirit, her creativity, and her endless skill remain. The front persons for this movement and continuing her work are known as "The Stitch-It Sisters." They have just announced a little contest to enhance our Fall sewing. 
Many of us decorate for the seasons or the celebration with table linens. This contest is all about that, the venerable table runner!
The guidelines are HERE on the blog. Any design is eligible, take a look.
- Still nice and warm here, the weather people are hinting of Fall-Like weather over the week end.
- Admission here, the chair lifts on two staircases are life-savers. Besides helping me and husband climb up and down, the groceries, laundry, etc. are also enjoying a spin! I want to stay in this house, accommodations were made, there you have it.
- Today, after appointments this afternoon, I am harvesting the herbs in the Aerogarden. The Basil, Parsley, and Dill are overflowing the tank. I will clean and store it until after the New Year, I think-or-maybe put in some flower pods. We will see.
Comments