Looking Back and Looking Foward

A busy week or so in Sewtopia, little sewing done. The flowers are mostly in, I have a few smaller projects to complete but without the large raised garden beds I feel rather incomplete. I will pick up some herb seedlings for containers but that's about all for now. Everything is so green, so lush, so beautiful. I think it is Mother Natures Apology for the year 2020. Well, maybe not but that is how I choose to think about the beauty of this Spring.

This was also a Birthday week, besides people, it was Lola's 3rd birthday. She had a cake, we ate it. She had a lean burger, broken in to crumbles and sprinkled on her kibble for a few days. Now, that, she seemed to like!

Baby Lola at 6 weeks, Puppy Pick Day!

Lola Bean now, age 3. Lovey, cuddler, smart, devlish, strong, stubborn, lots of energy, (lots) and loves everybody. My Lola. 

The nine-patch quilt. Not mine, from the Ladies of the Cloth. Who is behind curtain #1?


This table runner made from scrap squares. I think it is from a couple charm pack left overs. Mine.


 Another beauty from the Ladies, modern, colorful, abstract. Sorry, I am lost for the person who made this, I think I know, but not sure.

  • I have been playing with the photo features on both computers. Some improvement, much frustration. I am not good at this.
  • I am not sure how this blog will proceed from here, still working on that.
  • Enjoy this amazing weather, Winter is over.
  • Below, some vintage collections.
No photo description available.

Comments