About Where We Work, and Compute!

 


 Shall I just say eeeeeekkkk! Blogging for me has always involved a type of photo presentation. You know what happens when the photo component on your computers are messed up? Right, nothing. My computer fixer (who is very well paid by the way) has changed so much on my computers and deleted things I needed that I just can't work. I know! His attempts to "UPDATE" me to his way of working is a total failure. I cannot access the photo's on any of my devices and the stored ones are disappearing after posting. Yikes. So, if posting is spotty please understand I am trying, have been, but ready to throw in the proverbial towel. 

I will continue to recover my data but this will take a while. I might have to employ another helper. Good grief, there has to be a better way. The photo above is the old way, needle, thread, scissors, that still works.

 The book nook

Shop our booksI really like this little arrangement. I showed son, he smiled, not sure if that means yes I will or are you dreaming? 

  • Do you use an embroidery machine? If you do you know that all the "parts" meaning hoops are a storage issue. I saw this the other day on a group site dedicated to sewing spaces, organization, and design. Great idea.  May be an image of indoor
  • Using a pre-quilted fabric, this sewist designed her piece based on the sizes of her hoops, no pattern. I will be making a pattern for mine too. 
  • If you machine quilt on a domestic machine or a sit down long arm, you know that keeping the quilt from tugging while you work is an issues. A giant space behind and beside the machine is wonderful but if you don't have that? Look at this idea.  
  • May be an image of indoorAnd let us not forget a little whimsy in our workspace!May be an image of text that says 'MOMS ARE LIKE Buttons THEY HOID EVERYTHING Together Y'

Comments