Refreshed, Sewtopia is Buzziing With Activity

Good Morning Sewists! Ahhh, nothing like a little warm and fuzzy to start your day, right? I am absolutely smitten with Alpaca, how could you not? These two are so darn cute. Now don't tell me they aren't smiling for this photo, nice dental work too! 

No photo description available.I hope your week was relaxing and you are enjoying this time at home, in your home, within your "pod." 

  • Lola and I finished up the kitchen clean up, we have rescued the studio from the wrath of the workmen, and now we we will finish some projects that have been in standby for the last month. 
  •  Lola and I have started a new project, photo's soon. It is something I have wanted to do for a long time, sort of a copy of a quilt seen in several catalogs. Fun, easy, a good practice piece to work on my seam width and color coordination. 
  • The Ladies of the Cloth are working on 9 patch blocks, a nice stand-by, destined for service quilts. 
  • I am also building some string blocks, they are such amazing building blocks for any project from quilt, to pillow, to table covering, a great way to use up various strips in pattern and color, while striking design comes through. Pin on Quilts - Gettin' Scrappy!
  • In a fit of boredom, weary of murder mysteries and swamp people catching pythons, I have decided to revisit Downton Abbey, from the beginning. Such a divine escape. The house, the decor, the clothes, the table settings, the library, the whole thing. undefined
  • I have been reading some really mediocre books, about half way in I have been ditching them. The decision seems cavalier but time is valuable, I have chosen to not waste it on blah literary attempts.   Literature, Library, Knowledge, Education, Vintage, Old
  • Gone, the Grace frame has been adopted by a lovely lady, a quilter, who has many unfinished tops. It was hard to let go, I have memories attached to that frame. Good memories. I am happy for her, sad for me. Too many losses this year, they are starting to add up.




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

marly said…
Adorable!
How nice that your frame found a new home.
Hard to admit, I will miss the pythons.