It's The Season Already!

 Can you believe we are almost ready to turn a calendar page for 2021 already? How did that happen? My personal tradition of Lenten Purge Cleaning is nearly upon me so I am planning ahead. I do have quite a bit of post-construction (kitchen) work to do so Lola and I are going to take a break for a while from the blog world. There is so much going on in the blogs right now there is plenty to read and much information and creativity to inspire the casual sewist as well as the accomplished creator. 


I mentioned a new online digital magazine being presented by Jenny of Elefantz. She has compiled a lovely, calming, and inspiring read that covers everything from applique on new tea towels to a jam tart in this first issue. As is her style, she explains her life journey and how her faith guides her as well. I wanted to add a link to her recent blog post that has a link to the free magazine for you. It is 26 little pages of delight and simplicity and calm. So important for us all during this pandemic and strife. So, grab a cuppa or whatever you desire and have a read. You will be glad you did. The Homemakers Heart Magazine  (this link will take you to the Bloglovin link, click on that and you will be on page one of the magazine)

See you in about 7 to 10 days, stay well. 



Comments