Great and Small

Phase one. One section, Yikes!
 

 Good morning stitchers! It is crispy, cold, my grass is crunchy as I walk Lola and it sparkles in the sunlight. Yes, there is a wee bit of sunlight in Pennsylvania. I marked it in my journal!

I wanted to remind you that PBS premiers All Creatures Great and Small tonight. I have been waiting a long time for this one. The original series, from the 1980's I think was outstanding and I am hopeful that this one will be even better. 

  All Creatures Great and Small: Tonight at 9/8cWho doesn't need a little wisdom in our troubled times?

I will be in my rocking chair, making pom-pom's with a cup of tea 10 minutes before. Wow, it's the little things, right?

I have been re-loading the upper kitchen cabinets, separating items not used for a long time, and tossing some others. Plastic in particular. Husband is sure the plastic containers plot at night to confound him and their silicone sealing rings fall out just to peeve him. (they might be doing just that!)

I spilled a bit of flour yesterday, on dark green carpet. A mess, yes, but I did like the color contrast and gave me an idea for a quilt. I know, really?

So, nasty headache and nausea, gone. Light sensitivity, much better. Today finish putting the upper cabinets back to rights, clean up that flour, empty small china closet.    

Comments

marly said…
Next time I spill something, I will excuse it as a creativity experiment.
ELMO said…
Wow, you are a serious cleaner....