A This and That Friday, Games for the Quilter, a Keen Idea, Time for a Jelly Roll...From the Scrap Angel

 Right now the social media channels are full of tongue twisters, silly games, and items like this. I never do these,  because the word is out that the information is gathered for nefarious purposes. This one, however, might interest you and you don't need to publish your results. I am Scrap Angel! The scrap thing is right not so sure about the angel moniker!

 

No photo description available. I am always looking for organizing ideas. I have seen a similar custom-made item on a blog, but these are cheapo, available online and in store at IKEA. A nice idea for cookbooks, I would need about 50 of them, just saying.

 

I think I will make a cake this weekend, if I can find the right pans, my mixer, the other stuff......or just go to the bakery! But isn't this pretty? pink camelia on fake cake

Now, just be aware, this is a "Fake Cake" for decorative and staging purposes. It does look good enough to eat. 

Shabby Fabrics advertised this great little Jelly Roll kit. Isn't it pretty? I have similar fabrics in my stash. 


  • Don't you just love a pop of color?

Comments

ELMO said…
I'm glad you said that cake is fake, the icing was looking a little grey to me... lol
ELMO said…
I'm a batting wizard!!! How disappointing!