The Quilter Cooks, We Still Need to EAT, right?

I found some cute new Polish dishes, with chickens on them! How cute is that?

While I am finishing up a few little Christmas projects I have been making some stand-by recipes that require little work on my part. Yes, I am still cooking 3 meals a day, I am weary. However, sometimes I let the crew fend for themselves via a slow cooker meal, standing by, while I am busy. Today on Kitchen Chronicles I shared a favorite for these busy days leading up to Christmas. It is a simple Spinach Puff Pastry item, served with a nice little salad, it is a way to transport ourselves to a sunny warm day on the patio with not a care in the world. 

The Recipe HERE!


During a nice little November warm spell my mint recovered. (after the gardener wacked it all down) I don't use a lot of mint but I do like a bit in my tea now and then. It is a brightener, good for a wonky tummy too. I climbed the slippery hill, grabbed a couple bunches. These I put in water to root. They have since been planted in their own little pot. They are doing well, I pinch back new growth to keep it manageable because mint can take over the world if given the opportunity. I have been dropping hints all over the place to anyone who will listen that I need a new Aero Garden, my bubbler is broken. So far I have not had a positive response. I may need to gift myself!


Comments