Snow Day!

 Wow, sort of like Snowmageddon of 2010 again, but not quite as bad. I just measured my patio, 12 inches. Wet, heavy, dripping from trees, snow. I have some deliveries and an install of the microwave (try #3 I might add!) in a bit. Timing could not be worse. Poor husband is out there with snow blower clearing what he can. 

Son plowed last night with his monster front loader but it snowed another 5 to 6 inches after that! We had a couple power outages during the worst of the storm, thankfully our generator kicked on without a glitch. Best money I have spent in a long, long time. 

So now I wait. I suppose Summer is really over. 

Take care, stay well all. Don't forget to hydrate. If you need some extra moisture in our over-heated homes, feel free to open the dishwasher right before the dry cycle. That steam will help. I have one of those mist humidifiers upstairs, need to put it to work.

Comments

marly said…
Yes, summer is over. Many were hit with piles of snow, we were lucky with around 8", and you're right. This stuff is heavy.