A Tool-Time Tuesday

 Now, let me be clear, this is one of my ideas, not one seen on Pinterest or another blog. Since we are in the middle of a kitchen remodel, I have things that will not be used in the new one. One of these items is the over-the-door baskets that I used for dishwashing liquid, etc. Too good to toss, I had to find a new place for them. 


So, here we go. These little baskets fit perfectly onto the side of my IKEA wheelie carts! I know! Brilliant right? Basket on left contains all the patterns, in sequence, needed for the sleep wear project! No hunting around on the table. On the right are all my Amilie Scott digitized designs, in one basket, organized and happy as little clams in the sea.

Next to the salvaged cutlery tray from a long gone dishwasher, this is my favorite Kitchen re-use. 


  • Do not discard kitchen stuff, so much of it can be repurposed in the sewing or craft studio!
  • I have another cart, the black one to the far right, I have plans for that one too. Soon to be revealed. 
  • You are welcome, have a great day!


Comments