A No-Sew Christmas Tree!

 

 

I wish I had seen this little project before now because it is a cutie, it would also be a nice gift for someone in a care facility or even a child for their room. I will have this on my list for next year, for sure. I have some cones stashed away and some fabric but not good greens, I checked. I will add that to my shopping list. I find that If I gather the items needed, put them in their own work box and add it to my project board, it will get done. 

Christmas in July comes to mind. I didn't participate this year, just too much fuss about too many things, I had just had some surgery and was not in the mood. But I am thinking positive for 2021! *sorry I couldn't post a photo here, you just need to click on the link to see the You Tube Video!

 Do you need a quick sewn special gift?
 Video from Jennifer of Shabby Fabrics, HERE!

 Here is another cute idea!

This is it, different colors, different maker but the same idea! Check out the lace/crochet topper!

Are you a Masterpiece Theatre fan? If so, we are in for a great beginning to 2021. All Creatures Great and Small premiers Jan. 10, 2021 at 9 pm on PBS.See the trailer HERE.

Comments