Sorting Out the Life of a Stitcher

Well, another week into Fall and I have stitched nothing. Talk about a dry spell! I have one more row of white to go on this quilt and it will be ready to go. I think the finished size is around 60 x 72. Good cuddle quilt for gifting. I have so much of this fabric, this is the second quilt. Not sure why I bought so much it was probably on sale. 😁
I just finished re-wrapping this oval hoop with bias tape. The last wrap was too thick for my taste and seemed uneven. So I spent a little more time and carefully avoided a larger over-wrap. I put a little binder clip to hold the end and will secure it with a nice nylon thread. 

I found those little bead bracelets while cleaning out a drawer. They are the ones my babies wore at birth in the hospital. How cute is that? Now, the little ones get a tacky plastic thing. Not the same. 

On the lunch menu today is Chicken Rice soup. It is the best I have ever made. Culled from the many fantastic recipes on Cafe Sucre' Farine.

I will add this to Kitchen Chronicles in the future. 

Have a wonderful weekend, don't forget to turn your clocks back Nov. 1!  Wow, how did that happen?

 No photo description available.

Comments