Do You Miss Quilt Shows?

Show quilts, raffle quilts, quilt shows, shop-hops. One of the reasons I so enjoy the Fall season is the shows. Quilt shows, craft shows, antique shows. Any show. Any time. 


 2013 raffle quilt for the Assiniboine Circle Quilter's quilt show. No pattern info provided. http://cwquilts.blogspot.com/.../falling-leaves-in-summer...

This one is stunning, isn't it? So, I thought I would scan the files and share some quilts from a quilt show a few years ago. A virtual (aren't you starting to hate that word?) show, so-to-speak? Well, pretend OK? 


  Not from a show but from the Western Pa. shop hop last year. I have this pattern, a Laura Heine cutie, designed as a collage for each "cake" this shop, in Somerset, Pa. made it into a quilt. Too cute!


 Another shop-hop quilt, this one from Uniontown, Pa. 

 

 


Quilt from the Ladies of the Cloth gather, not sure from who!! So sorry! It is such a sweet little piece, sunflowers and blue, how could you not want this one!

My big guy, Auggie. 4 years ago he crossed the Rainbow Bridge. A one and only this one, we used to dance to certain songs, this one was his favorite. At 140 lbs, he was a formidable partner. There's a Thrill on the Hill, Let's go, Let's go, Let's go! HERE! Hank Ballard and the Midnighters.

Now, let me tell you that was a show, ask my UPS man, he thought the dog was attacking me!
 

 

Comments