Falling Leaves, Collage Quilt, Pumpkin Whimsey, Subscriber Service

 
 Fall, what a beautiful time of year. Trees are just beginning to turn amber, red, and gold. The underbrush in our woods is wilting back. Woodland creatures scurry here and there while I can see little white tails flipping in the distance while the deer herd dash behind fallen tress and brambles high on the hill.
 
 A little pumpkin garland in an antique sewing box.
 
Lola is hyper-alert and just hoping I will drop the leash and she can chase them. No, I have feet planted firmly in the soft soil and one hand on a tree for balance. Stay. Good times.
 
 
A little housekeeping stuff, you may note that I have added a new "Subscribe" button on the front page. Since Google discontinued subcriber service, I have studied and decided on Follow it. If you wish, this is a safe and easy way to keep up with posts. You will be prompted to confirm an email to verify your identity. It Takes one minute.
 
follow it.
 
 
 
 
The quilt of the day, a collage landscape by Ann  Lovelace.
Autumn Vertical

 



Patience Brewster for McKenzie Childs.         

Comments