Highland Games, Scotland Scenery

 Image may contain: mountain, sky, nature and outdoor


This is the time of year when we are normally planning our little day trip to the nearby Highland Games. Alas, not this year. A grand celebration of Scottish heritage, (my maternal grandfather was Scottish) this little event has been the highlight of the season change for me. The glorious sound of bagpipe bands, the beautiful tartans, the dogs, cattle, and ponies as well as the English sales tents are a fete' not to be missed.

So a virtual celebration it is! Quite frankly, I am really weary of virtual everything. While I am trying to understand, I am tired of it all. Never-the-less, here are a few sample of years past.

The Ligonier Highland Games, videos for your viewing included!
Amazing Grace, HERE.
Carnegie Mellom University Pipe Band, HERE.

Comments