Happy Week End


The Season change is around the corner, I can feel it and in some small ways, I can see it. A slight wilting of underbrush in the woods, a leaf or two drying, turning orange. Oh yes, there are changes to come. Much like seasons of life, we participate in our own ways.  This year has provided many challenges for all, but I envy the innocence of nature, the sweet little animals that go about their day-to-day with no anxiety or stress.  May the mid-August glory of nature be yours this weekend. Image may contain: snow, tree, sky, plant, outdoor and nature
Winter, Scotland
Image may contain: sky, cloud, outdoor, nature and water
Summer, UK
Image may contain: dog, outdoor and nature
Fall, Isle of Will, Scotland


Image may contain: flower, plant, tree, sky, outdoor and nature
Spring Garden, Yorkshire

  • Waiting for my 108-inch wide backing fabric to arrive. Those tops are not quilting themselves.
  •  I want to get my Fall baskets done early this year, I have some plans, nothing grand.
  • Time to sort through the Fall dacor items and sort out the tired ones, that is my plan this weekend, we will see!

Comments