A This and That for Christmas Planning!


Christmas tree images free stock photos download (13,865 Free ...
So today I am sharing some this and that's from my reading this week. My focus is Christmas. With four months at hand for little projects we might want to "refresh" our decor. Sooooo, here we go!Candy Cane Ornament via thesewingloftblog.com  #diy #sewing #holiday
When I saw these cuties all I could think was that these would be a great project for the kiddos! So many little ones are home now and always need a little diversion craft. Meet Heather HERE, where she shares her tutorial.

christmas-birds
I just squealed over these little fabric birds. I know, it's a little odd but I have a thing for fabric birds.This collection is from Tilda's website. Interested? Check out the tutorial HERE!

Advent Calendar anyone? Retro Mama shares her shares it all HERE! This one is likely not suited for the wee ones but they are really cute! Right?

Home for the Holidays: free fabric house tutorial by Retro Mama


Comments