Did You Know? July 30th is World Embroidery Day?

Needlework News from Inspiration Magazine
Inspirations, #107

Well another Summer week has closed. Time is really flying, isn't it? I hope you are well and enjoying your time as well as possible!

In my quest to protect the studio items during construction, I found 3 pennies. How did a penny find its way behind a collection of quilting magazines? How did another land under a collection of fabrics that were slated for a crazy quilt class that was a joke of sorts. Since it never really happened I held on to the book, the templates, the fabric collections etc., and a penny.

Penny number three was just there. In the middle of the floor, I had not seen it before, it was so old and tarnished that I thought it was a clump of dirt at first. I won't spend it all in one place, rest assured!

My flowers are blooming and glorious this year.

I am searching for a pullman bread pan. None to be found.
 
I am making pierogi. I will need to freeze some, at son's house, no freezer delivered yet.

My postings have been slim because I am having problems transferring photo's. Just another stumbling block these days. If I cannot figure it out, I will contact my computer guy....
 
photo of Real Hungarian Goulash



Interested in something new for dinner, check out this great Hungarian Goulash recipe over on Kitchen Chronicles, HERE.



 

Comments