A This and That Post for planning Sunday

I hope your holiday weekend is a great one!
Sunday is a planning day for me. I like to study the calendar, note the appointments etc. and plan accordingly. I like to gather my ideas culled from the readings of the week and kit up the projects so that I am ready to go when time permits. Sometimes I get to it, sometimes I don't but the planning is almost as much enjoyment as the process.
This is the week where I sort out all the ribbons and crazy quilt fabric I have saved, put them in their own little project bags, then move them to a different set of storage drawers in another room. I use these very little, that quilt is on hold right now, and I want that e drawer chest for patterns. The long term plan is to take the patterns out of the baskets on the bottom of the bookcase. I need book space. Even after a sort out of the cookbooks, I need better organization of the books. 

 Jane Fiddes starts this week, wish me luck, lots and lots of luck.

Ideas, Ideas, for example: Are you a Miss Marple fan? I have seen every single show over the last two Winters. After dinner, the hubs and I enjoy a little bit of television and I always liked all the little knitting scenes. Well, a lady named SusanneS has posted a darling pattern on Ravelry that might be of interest. It is free. Are you interested? Just follow the link HERE!


Are you considering a nice new little pincushion? A wrist attachment? Well, Jenny of Elefantz has a cutie as a free tutorial, HERE!
Jenny of ELEFANTZ: Allie's Own Sweet Needle-Book and a visit to ...A pretty SEW pincushion and scrummy slice...

Comments