The Daily Thought

Image may contain: possible text that says 'DAILY THOUGHT THE SEWING ROOM ISN'T GOING TO TIDY ITSELF, so LET'S JUST CLOSE THE DOOR'
I have been going to embroider this on something to frame as decor!


Scanning the interwebs always leads me to other peoples sewing spaces. Everything from a humble Walmart Singer next to a basement water heater to a dream room of the best of everything, you can find it there. What warms my heart is that there are many out there who are carrying on the craft. Their enthusiasm and potential for learning No photo description available.

As the limitations imposed by the pandemic drag on, many of us are seeking inspiration to keep busy and productive. There are several online sewing groups posting this challenge.
 
  • I sure need to join in on this one. 
  • I cannot make my studio any larger, I can't move it or build a new one, so something needs to be changed.
  • As much as I prefer for everything to be in that one room, I need to change. 
  • A purge in the laundry room will help. 
  • You know, as soon as I toss or donate something I will need it!  
  •  
  • May 1, 2020-Fold and sort fabric! This will take two days, I am sure!
 





















Comments