![]() |
| Recipe for Blueberry muffins, HERE: Cafe Sucre Farine. |
Cooking every meal, three times a day, every single day, 7 days a week here. I have done this for years but now being unable to exercise a choice to do so is a little limiting. I am wondering if I am getting messages from the Universe, I have been cracking lots of double-yolk eggs!
It is my plan this week to resume dinner in the dining room. We did this for years and it was so refined, so civilized. Since Lola came we have moved away from this and it is time, during this unsettled time, to sit back and enjoy a relaxed dinner. What do you think?
Fresh flowers for the table will add to the ambiance
My little girl just realized Dad was munching caramel corn. She is a snacker, just like him. You may have noticed, she is not so little anymore!
The first harvest from the Aerogarden. Parsley, thyme, sweet basil, all washed and drying. Second batch in progress after cleaning the unit with white vinegar.
- This is the time of year when I do my save-the-date notes on my calendar for graduations, showers, weddings, tea parties etc. As of now, everything for everyone is on hold. A sad statement of our times.
- My dear uncle has been hospitalized for very serious pneumonia, not Covid 19. Now he is recovering at home with his son and DIL caring for him. He is 92, the last living elder of our family.
- I am looking forward to seeing my son again, it seems like so long ago he was here.
- As our Lenten observance comes to an end this week, I look back on how many unforeseen events have visited us. This is a year I will never forget.
- If I don't post for a day, a week or so it is because my brain is on break, sometimes I can't think of anything to share. It's OK, these things happen.
- I was heartened by listening to the queen's speech tonight, HERE, Queen Elizabeth speech.







Comments