![]() |
| Saw this on Facebook, after I added it I saw the name in the left-hand corner, it is from public domain Quilters Digest. This is day 487 of confinement, right? No? It sure feels that way today. Easter is my most sacred holiday and to not be able to celebrate it the way I have my entire adult life is really more difficult than I thought it would be. So, for everyone out there in the midst of altered faith-based events, I have great empathy. We will survive this and hopefully, come out on the other side with more connection to the human race and better understanding of restraint and restriction. I am grateful that I have a safe home. I am grateful that food is not an issue for us. I know how to cook! I am grateful that I have hope, many have lost it. I am grateful that my friends and family are still healthy. Speaking of grateful, I am grateful that I found my camera under a stack of fat quarters that I pulled for something, can't remember what! On it were photo's I thought had been lost in the files. There are all kinds of beautiful projects my friends shared at our Tuesday gatherings before the pandemic. I am not sure who I need to give credit and for what. It's been a while! Next week I will share those. My big question is this since this little shelf in the studio was decorated last Halloween, should I just dust it and leave it for next Halloween or do I need a refresh. Don't laugh, I can hear you! Remember this one? As fitting today as it was then! |

Comments