![]() | ||
| Spring Log Cabin, Quilters Digest, HERE. A free pdf. |
I am ready, really ready, itching to be ready actually! I thought this quilt, with its soft and shabby-chic colors, was just perfect for the way I feel today. One day sunny, a wee bit warm and the next raining and cold, windy and miserable. In case the Universe is listening I am done with that. With the stay-at-home edict and the sluggish weather I need a change of pace.
Her well-washed jeans and that little linen top with the trim of faggoting on the hem are pretty attractive as well. PS: I sort of need to get out, know what I mean?
I think I have some pastel-ish fabrics somewhere down there in the stash, lets not go there.......
*since I have some "free time" I have been scanning some older YouTube video's and reacquainting myself with the story of the Beach Boys. It all started when watching a Big Bang Theory one night and they used this song as background music. Love it.
Darlin, The Beach Boys, HERE!

Comments