Facebook Friday-An Ironing Station

Image may contain: indoor
Over the years I have popped an ironing board here and there and had great plans at one time to build an entire "ironing center." Right, that didn't happen. I like this one, I like the ones Bonnie Hunter converted from Harbor Freight for the Quiltville Inn.

Space is an issue for me right now, but it is always in my wee head! To me, the top needs to be wider. I like a larger surface for pressing large quit sections. I prefer less "visual" clutter so I would like to use something to cover the shelf face so you wouldn't see it from the door way. Another option might be to make all the plastic bins the same color. I don't remember who posted this for attribution but I am impressed.

Much like this Sewist, I use the project boxes for storage, I even have a few tote bags not yet unpacked!
  • I am going to re-examine my space, I would very much like to do this, maybe not so tall!
  • Some of my Ikea chests have injuries. Pieces are loose so that is not an option although I did consider it once. They need replaced.
  • Happy St. Valentine's Day!

Comments