On Thursday We Discuss Crafts and Other Needlework, Today, Free Knitting Patterns

By now, everyone is keenly aware that I am not a knitter. I keep trying, you know, little things, but the glorious sweaters and scarfs are just not going to happen.  You also know that I have friends who fall into the expert category. How I wish!

Anyway, I found this great little website that is nothing but free patterns. I know, isn't that amazing.
Sunny ‘N Warm Knitted Pot Holders [FREE Knitting Pattern] | theknittingspace.com
Potholders! So cute!
Pyramid Knitted Textured Scarf [FREE Knitting Pattern] | theknittingspace.com
Just look at the texture on this scarf.
Embossed Triangles Knitted Blanket [FREE Knitting Pattern] | theknittingspace.com
Seriously, isn't this devine?
Interested? Curious? Well, just click on the link and pop on over for all kinds of projects.  The Knitting Space, free knitting patterns 

Comments