A Little Attic Remodel-In My Dreams!

Image may contain: indoor
When I am sleep deprived I find photos of cozy little sleeping places! This one was so perfect for that mind-set. It has been a very busy and stressful hiatus but the Husband is on the mend. We are trying to get back to some sort of life routine!

 Needless to say, I have sewn nothing, nada, zero but I have read about it. Next week I plan to start posting again, it might be a little hit and miss but we are going to give it the old college try.


In the midst of all this craziness, my Dear Friend, Terri, presented me with this beautiful neck scarf. Can you believe this is so fine? I have a Winter White collarless coat that has been Blah wear for a couple years. I have added scarves and even fur ( faux ) with mediocre results. Now, dear friends, I have a punch line for that coat and this scarf is it. When I retrieve the coat from storage I will present a photo. Thank You Terri, it arrived and the end of a very difficult day. It will be cherished!  



Comments