The Tuesday Tea, a Re-Run

The name of the pattern is Rose Brocade. I picked this set up at a local gift shop that closed some time ago. It has since reopened, under new management with a slightly different focus.
 
I have shown this set in the past. I don't use it often because I have been looking for the teacups that match for some time. I did see them on another blog a few years ago. I scan eBay now and then but so far no luck.

On a rare occasion, I am able to spend an entire afternoon in the Studio. I clear off my little side table, add a tea towel (actually one set aside to be embroidered in this case) and warm up the kettle. Sometimes I have a companion and it becomes an event.


 
I have another little tray of Macarons for a snack. Happy Day! 

Comments

sandi s said…
You have a beautiful tea set!!! Having tea would be so much fun at your house. Hugs,