Currently In Progress.....

This is a Jelly Roll quilty friend Kay had in progress, I am in the finishing stages. I am hoping to add a couple more rows to the sides then pop it on the long arm for a simple quilt up. Love the colors of her Jelly Roll, I have added strips from a fabric line in the stash. Will add details later.
I think I am going to name this one Ring Around the Rosie!

I added a white border around Kay's Jelly Roll panel and three printed borders. I will add a few more to the sides to make a bed size/cot size quilt.
This is the Henry Glass patriotic panel finally loaded. I have a muslin backing and a large piece of  Warm and Natural for batting. Not totally sure how I will quilt it but have been working on some ideas. Memorial Day will be here before we know it!

Cute isn't it?

This little scattered star pattern decorates the top and bottom of the panel. I plan to outline the big star and stitch along the tendrils. we will see.
Lola One Year Old Today, After Her Summer Haircut! She is not happy!




Comments