A Collection of Whoopsies!

The sign of my times. A shipping container, 40 feet, installed in front of our tractor storage garage. Son is moving items there while he works on his new house. I think I will plant petunias all around to dress it up. Yikes!  

 Apparently the dog ate my USB cable for my camera. Well, that is the story going around here. I think someone tossed it and is blaming it on the dog. You know how that goes. So today we are going to have some flash backs featuring all those missteps in Sewtopia. The New cable should be here by Friday.
 Remember this project? It is in its own little bin waiting for a finish! I might take what I already have completed and add it as a border or something
Months of hand work here. I decided I would cut each flower out, frame it and make the center of a bed quilt. Well we had a woopsie! I accidently cut one too close and another right through the stitching. I was tired, I was not in the right space to lay it out an trim. It is sitting in its own little bin, waiting for a finish!   
Look at all the red fabrics I collected to frame those little blocks. They are resting in the same bin, waiting for a finish! 
And last but not least is this little Christmas lap quilt, almost done.....in a bin.....waiting for a finish! Do you see a trend here? I sure do. I am a sprinter. I love the design part, I love choosing fabrics and making the first blocks. Then...blah.... I struggle through the wrap up. I might need therapy! 


After this long unexpected hiatus my eyes have finally returned to normal. The bright glare of the computer screen was a bit much and caused nasty headaches. Thankfully my dreaded case of Shingles has resolved with aggressive treatment from potent antiviral medications. It did not invade my eye and I am grateful beyond measure. 

I need to make some bread, this little photo reminded me. There is always something to enjoy on the Jenny of Elefantz blog. here.

Comments