A Comforting Thought for a Friday and Karen Makes Jewelry!

Warm Breezes are Coming!
There is a rumor going around that we, in Western Pa., will feel some warm (er) breezes this weekend. So sorry to obsess about weather but I am having houseitis. No matter how many candles I light, no matter how many crackling fires in the fireplace and cuddly quilts I use, I am done. Officially Spring can't get her quick enough. 

Let us touch on the subject of talent, sparkle and embracing a new craft. Our friend Karen, from The Ladies of the Cloth group has taken to jewelry making. A bead maven, she has gone from little bracelets to very detailed necklaces in a short period of time. This is dedication. To find a new-to-you craft and embrace it with such skill is a soul lifting experience. It has been a while since I have been able to do this. Karen, however, has done a superb job combining her talent on this necklace with this purchased enhancer.
Stringing these tiny beads is a skill for sure. Beautiful. 

Today, I am searching through the Easter Decorations. This sweet little Polish egg matches some of my Pottery collection.  I will limit the decor this year. As I proceed with the Spring spruce up I try to edit what symbolizes Winter to me and replace it with Spring. 


 
 

Comments