Words Are Not Required, if You Quilt.....You Know!!!

Image may contain: text
I think I might embroider this on something!

There are only two, well three, not quite finished projects but still....it is very frustrating. Time eludes me because of distractions, then I get side tracked, then I get tired....all that.

I hear Thunder as I write this, in Pennsylvania, in December...Almost January. I am confused. Spent the morning trecking all over the walking paths looking for Lola's tags, her name tag, her rabies tag and her license were lost somewhere last night. Husband scoured his taken paths and I mine. I found them two feet off the patio, right outside the back door, gleaming happily in the morning doom. Right there. Now they are so secure on her collar it will take a blow torch to remove them. 
See them dangling there on the left side of her collar.

 My Christmas Reading.

I did not make this, wish I did. My Tuesday quilting group is full of talent, we have a few expert knitters. This one is by Marilyn destined as a baby gift. A sweet little cuddly blanket for baby!

 Unfinished, there is still time....Christmas 2019?

  • I saw a glimpse of sun the other day, I was terrified!
  • The long dreary Winters here require much planning. Meeting up with friends, visiting museums, finding new little restaurants to try. 

" A promise between friends means never having to give a reason." (an interesting comment on an episode of Friends)

  

Comments