So Far - So Good-Testing #2

Image may contain: tree, plant, snow, outdoor and nature
Joanna Carter, Winterberry Christmas Cottage
Well, 24 hours, no intrusions. You may not think that is a big deal...but...if you had seen what I saw, trust me, it is a big deal.
This photo was from 2014, more snow on the way we hear!
A year later, breakfast, peanut butter toast, berries, coffee. Sun streaming in, reflecting from the snow.
Sheep in sheep's clothing, looks a lot like Lola!
Christmas is done, now for the fun! February thru March are dark months to me.
  • This photo trail is just to post and test, all repeats.
  • The ribs were healing, doing well actually, but yesterday I over-did, now I pay. Hand stitching today. Even driving a car is out of the realm today.
  • The Simple Abundance group is doing well on Facebook. 
  • Need to sort through some patterns and books today. That should not tax what now seems to be a fragile set of bones. 
  • That's it, will check out the statistics tomorrow and see if the interlopers have figured out what I did. Isn't it tragic that the lower elements of our society have invaded a gentle and happy place. May they reap their rewards...that's all I can say!








Comments