Be still my heart pincushion, wool, pattern:  Three Sheep Studio
No photo description available.
What do you think about this color contrast? Free pattern HERE
Scanning though photo's I came across a wool heart pincushion from last year. I forgot about that pattern, I think another one is in the wings!

I saw the green's and black quilt on Facebook. I normally don't care for these designs but this one, for some reason, I find very nice. I find greens are sometimes difficult to pair with other fabrics but the black makes a nice contrast. What do you think?

  • Test day #3, so far no problems. If all goes well I can resume normal blog activity next week.
  • We are expecting a three stage snow storm over the rest of this week, good sewing days I think!
  • The "fall" has taken longer to resolve than I expected. Tiresome, isn't it?
  •  I've been watching MidSommer Murders on Netflix. Great little series.  

Comments