Happy New Year 2019

May you always be blessed | Irish Blessing Free Printables for St. Patrick's Day: 3 Designs! A set of digital downloads featuring 3 Irish blessings. Use for DIY wall art, cards, banners & more!
  • may your fabric be beautiful (and on sale)
  • may your cutting blades be sharp (and not cut flesh)
  • may your 1/4 inch seem be a little scant (and straight)
  • may your blocks be beautiful
As this year sloshes to a close (we are on track to have had the most wet year in recorded history) Sewtopia has been a busy place. Not as much finished as I would like, but that tends to be the trend with many quilters and sewists in general I think. I am hoping to get back to my regular sewing routines soon. It all depends on the doggie. She is just too young to run amok in the studio, too much to get into, too much curiosity.




Two times this year Sewtopia has been invaded by intruders. I have tracked the source and will be unsubscribing from Bloglovin in the next few days. This is important to post here because I have a large number of readers who follow that feed for posts. I do apologize. It is the only answer. Again, they are intruding.  If your interest remains please subscribe by email or Blogger. I will wait a few days and then make the change.

 I made these Linen Christmas Runners 4 years ago. This cut work pattern worked beautifully. When you are minimally decorating for Christmas, little touches like this help to carry the season. Understanding my situation my friends helped out with Sewtopian decor.
 My Christmas Angel from Quilty Friend Barb is hanging on the antique Secretary Desk that holds one of the teapot collections.
Quilty Friend Rose made these charming little snowflakes with a yo-yo at the center, how cute is that? It is perched in a basket full of cross stitch pears and hearts. Love it.
From Life-Long friend Cheryl, this sweet little glass cutting board. Knowing how little camping time I have had in the last two years she has provided inspiration to get me on the road as soon as possible. I am ready, now.

On that note I will close out 2018 in Sewtopia. I am sure that 2019 will have lots of opportunity for us to inspire and share our creative souls. I am on my way to the Frick Art Museum and Clayton House Christmas Tour. It will be a good day. Have a Happy New Year, be safe, be grateful and cherish your loved ones. 

And that's a wrap! I'll take a nap! 

Comments